Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Style Icons - V1, Spring 2011

I am currently lusting over these celebrity style icons. These are the women for whom I will click through the link to find out what they are wearing. I will buy a fashion magazine just because she graces the cover. Each consistently looks amazing and cultivates a particular style that I admire.

Carey Mulligan
Carey has a lovely, demure aesthetic to which she always remains true. Even her fashion blunders are feminine. Below are several of my favorite Carey looks.




Emma Watson

Emma is now a sought-after fashionista, making waves just by signing on to represent Burberry and Lancome. Unlike many of her peers, she has never been caught in trashy, slutty, or underwear-bearing threads. While staying true to her youth, she is always sophisticated and a half step before the trend. I want this dress...and the bone structure to pull off that pixie cut.



Anne Hathaway
Anne could make this list based on her 2011 Oscar fashion alone, but there are ten years worth of great looks to choose from. We must credit her trusted stylist, Rachel Zoe, with much of her success - but Anne knew enough to seek great advice. I believe her secret to success is always dressing to best accentuate her body size and shape.




Diane Kruger

If I had to pick just one style icon, it would be Diane. She always looks comfortable and confident, edgy and fun, while still appropriate for a women in her mid-thirties. She also has access to one of the world's best accessories, Joshua Jackson. Diane does her own styling and perfectly attires her adorable boyfriend as well.



Who are your style icons?

3 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I don't have a style icon per say, but I would say that I really like Anne H. and Zooey Deschanel.

Unknown said...

anne hathaway is a classic. i have always really loved kirsten dunts vintage-y looks, and of course MKand Ash!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Unknown said...

great icons! i'm a big fan of sienna miller's fashion sense :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com